Good Morning fellow cube dwellers.
We have made it to Wednesday...only two more days until the weekend.
I'm hoping today doesnt suck. Its our internal call - another CRA has quit and wants to attend the call. Although it will be excellent and I mean EXCELLENT to hear what she has to say as she has never attended an internal call. Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned. (she was "fucked" by the company) But I am so tired of the drama on this study.
On the other hand, today is "food day" here. Good and bad thing. I brought something I know I can eat, and will likely still eat the lunch I brought and snack on the hummus and pita bread. I just cant give in - once I trip and fall, getting up is hard. I have to ride my own ass, if that's possible. I can do it though - thats what i continue to tell myself. Everyone slips, its the ones that get back on the horse that make it. I like to ride horses.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Me too...I like riding horses too. I always wanted a pony!!!
Post a Comment