Vacation and time out are a wonderful thing.
Wine is as well.
And beer.
Vacation is a time for celebration.
blue mountains, smoky skies, warm hot tubs, Arabs with t shirts, carnival rides - the spin and puke kind.
Southern accents. Hospitality. Except for the girl in BP. She was a bitch. Maybe it was her day.
The cat wide eyed, freaking out. The sound of pool balls clanking together. The sound of me winning. This is my blog - ill win if I want. : )
The fire place is warm (gas) and is on a 30 minute timer. That was made for dumb asses like us that would pass out in front of it, burning brightly.
The weather is typical for this time of year. Off season isn't so off anymore. The roads mildly congested, licences plates from several states. Christmas all year stores. As seen on TV stores. The Jurassic boat ride. Gay animated raptors for 15 a pop.
small creeks...pretty hidden coves, no tourists...good times.
I'm going to swim some laps. I bet I see the sun rise.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are having a good vacation. HOWEVER I doubt you are winning in pool!! I have never been to Gatlinburg, but if you keep blogging like this, I will wind up knocking on your cabin door. (Maddex and I) BUT...you have to come home at some point...we miss you too much!!
Post a Comment