Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday again....

Back to Monday again. I swear the weeks keep getting shorter and shorter. It will be August this week. That means back to school sales and advertisements for the WEBN fireworks, which is pretty much the official "end of summer".

I'm supposed to be working. This is impossible. Today is just one of those days. I was to have my training file up to date by Friday and I haven't touched it. I don't want to - but feel the "have to" sneaking close behind it. I just want to fly low under the radar. My boss is on vacation, so I don't want to be noticed.

Brian has been back to work and has decided his job makes him miserable. I can understand. He has put up with the same shit for 6 years this Sept. He plans to take the test this September to be licenced in the state of Ohio. Once he has that - he said he will feel better about leaving; it wouldn't feel like a complete waste of six years if he received certification. Then he wants to find something fun. If that is possible.

Well, I gotta earn my paycheck and meet with the minions. Later gators

1 comment:

Margo said...

Yes...summer is coming to an end and it SUCKS. It only makes me think about the heating bills that are to come and how we won't be able to pay for them. Lets not forget Christmas in all it's commercialized glory as well. Things wouldn't be so bad if we all had enough money to where we didn't have to scrimp and save. That leads us to the working part which just sucks altogether. When are we supposed to enjoy life again?