Bad things happen to me on just about a daily basis. Maybe not pure bad, but different degrees, from a slight irritation to full blown bullshit.
I am a full believer in Karma. I have seen her works many times. I have laughed as I watch those who deserve it get it right in the ass. I do not like it, however, when I realize Karma is working on me.
I will admit...I am not always nice. I know that must shock the shit out of you. Ill give you a minute to catch your breath. lol
I have road rage like a sonofabitch...almost as bad as Scott Evil. People in other cars observing me would likely see a mad woman, looking as though she is singing hard core Pantera, but is actually sewing a string of cuss words that are probably up in lake Michigan by now. I cut people off, scream, re-name the driver and zoom around the "snails", happy assured that I fucked up someones day. This is not me all the time, just when my evil twin shows her face. (Damn astros)
My twin. The 'other' Tracy. She shows her face on occasion. The twin most folks never see. She causes me alot of problems. She's this voice in my head scheming, planning, doing. That bitch talks me into things which a rational person would look at me like, "WTF?" She causes most of my problems but also gives me a release that I find so exhilarating I refuse to give her up.
Life is so much more fun being bad. Is it not? If that were not true, we'd have more money in our government - no jails would be needed. I'm going to have to watch this bitch, or I'll end up in jail with the rest of the "fun seekers". What, stealing, drugs and murder aren't fun? Says who...you? The Gov't? Even better - JESUS? Most folks are on this earth only because its against the law to kill them. No wonder we fear the world to become overcrowded. Back in biblical days people were not put on death row. They were stoned to death. Luckily there is a law in place for such things, or I'd be dead. Damn double edged sword.
I'll better work on running.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are soooo right!! An eye for an eye, then again, that double edged sword and I wouldn't miss someone's vengenance on me. I agree, shitty things happen EVERY day. Sometimes it gets hard to focus on the positive. But I happen to like your twin, and she has a way of digging up good memories of my long gone (but not forgotten) twin. My twin shows her face in a different way, less bold and uncaring as before. But you are right...it IS more fun to be bad. To have our own judgements on people and carry out our own form of justice. LOL Wouldn't that be great?!?! I think we should be the next "Bounty Hunter"...LOL.
Post a Comment