Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blog? What blog?

There really hasnt been much for me to blog about lately. I've been busy working from home. I have also gotten used to the following sayings:

1) How was your drive in? OH wait, thats right, you are at HOME.
2) You suck.
3) Fuck you bitch.
4) I hate you.
5) (my all time favorite, a combination, which I get the most) You Suck! Fuck you bitch, I hate you!

I am used to this. And I am proud to be these things. Had this not of transpired, Xenu knows where I'd be now. I could be at Wal-Mart pushing carts, scrubbing bricks or pouring drinks at 2 am for stool warmers. All I can say is, they would not have been able to keep me any other way.

I dont mean to offend anyone (well, half heartedly), but everything down to the cracks in the side walk downtown suck ass. Being in that office even only once a week makes me want to puke. I cant even sit for 5 minutes until I hear that shrill voice across the room that makes me want to blow my fucking brains out. Ahhhh, then there are the bitches that wear scarfs with a turtleneck or long sleeved blouse. WTF is that about? Do you really need that scarf indoors? WAIT - Yes you do. It means you need to be CHOKED to death and are offering a helping hand.

Fuck a fad. Anyway...

I do miss my buddies at work. Not that there were many to begin with. Its much easier to isolate yourself from folks there than to go out of your way to suck ass, which I do not do. I miss Margo because she talks and vents like the girl I need (most of my friends are guys) and isnt a downer. Her sense of humor goes right along with mine and has helped me thru many hours of boredom as well as torture. I miss Jason because he is my movie/book/tv show critic. We could have a blast making fun of one thing all day. That shows you how smart we are :). I miss a select few others, and will not list them so they are not distinguished from others. I really don't know who all reads my blogs. For one reason or another I see thru the fake ones. I dont care how many times you smile at me. I know better. I KNOW. (evil laugh)

Considering January is half over, I have a sneeking suspicion that global warming is taking effect. Careful what you wish for right? Fuck that. I don't live in Canada or Michigan. I'll have PRIME real estate. Beg bitchs, beg. We haven't had an Ice Age in thousands of years and are natually due. As long as I live my full life, I can selfishly say I really dont care. I do want to see Al Gore's movie, "Manbearpig" (No seriously,) "An inconvienent truth", just out of curiosity. I mean, what the hell else has Al Gore had to do to keep his name in the papers? Fucking prostitutes wont work, as he is not the president. No one cares. If I fucked a prostitute would you care? See? I didnt think so.

I have been extremely disppointed in myself lately. I have given into couch-potato-ism again. I am trying to motivate myself. Ill be honest, these last three weeks have been a tornado. But it is no excuse for the slacking I've been doing. I was losing weight - which is hard for my body to understand and accomplish. It's grinded to a screetching halt. It's my fault. I've given into indulgence which is so easy for me to do. I had it under control for a while, but am slowing slipping back into my old habits. I know why. I need to change that reason. That is my goal for January - to get back on track. If not, Ill never make my new year's goal. And I will be very dissapointed in myself.

Speaking of disappointments, I met up with Ronnie's mom yesterday. She had a blue tool (chip) in her ear. I was very sad to see this. I thought of informing her of the douchism this causes, but realized that her living in Falmouth should keep that at bay. I miss Ronnie's family. Tara - if you are reading this - You suck. I miss you! Enjoy Miami skank - I'm ready to cash in my skymiles to come and crash on your couch. ;)

Well, Ill jet for now fellow slaves to the world. Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I am so honored to be mentioned in your blog...and NOT categorized as a "Debbie Downer"...although I think that may be up for debate more and more as I continue to complain about the same shit!! I DO hate you for working from home, but you soooo deserved it!! I am happy for you too, that just goes to show you how I never make any sense and I am just here to confuse you. It is freezing here in Kendle Hell...I am swamped...my coworker is leaving for surgery and I will NOT be able to keep up with her workload AND mine. Fun fun fun...I am ready to run far, far away!! As for your New Year's Resolution...you need at least a month to relax and not worry about it...don't beat yourself up!!

Anonymous said...

The green eyed monster attacks again!!!!!!!!!!!