I'm not your average Jane. I have strange obsessions and weird quirks. Those who know me well, thankfully, love me anyway.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Update
Ive been in KY for a few days now and I feel great. I've been checking up on my heritage, visiting old spots and finding new ones. I know my way around here like the back of my hand now, drunk and sober. lol. There will be more to come. Oh yes, more to come : )
I like to write. It's a good outlet. I'm not as much a fan of writing in novel form, but rather in short stories or journal-like blogs. I'm basically on here to blow off steam, release creative vibes, and keep you posted on what I'm up to.
I enjoy good music, cold drinks, and interesting company. Friends and family are the absolute best. I love to swim, canoe and play Wii. I enjoy reading, but I read sporatically. I might read three books within a week or two, then wont read again for a few months.
Job? I work from home. Take that Tonto.
I have two lab/golden mixes - Biscuit and Katie. We also have a Tabby cat named Sophie. Dogs are fun. Cats are weird. I am both.
1 comment:
I hope you are having a blast...we miss ya here!!
Post a Comment