I used to listen to country music at Misty's - it was all she would listen to. If I wanted to hang out , I had to listen to country. I guess I figured if I couldnt beat it - join it. Then Jarrod decided he loved country and would walk around just singing songs, saying he was going to be a country music star. (LMFAO) It ruined it for me for years. One song had me wanting to vomit.
Fastforward to present.
My neighbor Pun, Brian, Sarah and I were at the corner pub one night. Pun is at the jukebox playing tunes and Friends in Low Places came on. I said, Did you play this? He smiled. We sang the whole song loudly despite looks of sheer disgust from Brian and Sarah.
I dug out my old CDs and loaded them to my computer so I may induge ina guilty pleasure, Garth Brooks: The Hits, with my headphones of course. I listen to it all - start to finish once a day. It is a fad, not to fear.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I my goodness...I guess I can't talk, I like a little of everything including country all the way to Britney Spear!!! LOL Shhh, don't tell...
Post a Comment