Yeah - that's a little dramatic.
Hell on earth would be a horde of Zombies overrunning society, a nuclear bomb dropped on Chicago, LA and NY respectivly. Paris Hilton becomes President.
No, I'm referring to my hell on earth. At least for this week.
I HATE the hand that feeds me. I hate them....and everyone that goes along with them. (Except you two - you know beter). Comradery is found in weird places. People you never imagined you'd meet - become more important than most.
The Calafornia Bastards ride again. The Devil rides her black horse east bound...her minions following closely. They are always there - watching.....waiting. Isn't it amazing how some people get off on making others feel stupid? These are not my people. I dont like them and I dont want to become them.
Its been slightly over a month since my negotiton. Nothing. Not one word. The best news comes for the one who deserves it the least. Weak people disgust me. Sorry. Dont be offended. I dont mean you. If you know me, you dont have to ask that question. I believe you make your own happiness. You have to be able to make your self happy before you can allow someone else to make you happy. Life hasnt been fair since day one and we know it.
"You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead."
-- George Lucas
That's all we can do.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment