Thursday, September 13, 2007

The racist copy machine

My job continues to get better and better. It's almost worth coming in each day just to see what happens next.

Ive been working on this HUGE copy job at work. Could I send it to the copy center? Yes. I could. But last time I did that - the order came back fucked up. Plus, the sponsor bitches continued to change the workshets over and over. You know that saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself?" That's what I was doing. Plus, the copy job is complex and I knew it would be impossible to explain to our copy center. My sponsor is fucked up. Therefore, I must do it their way.

HR complained. I was burning up their copier. I was taking up time that they could be using it. It didn't matter that I kept refilling it with paper and let others interrupt my work as I knew my job was huge. Ahhhhh, corporate America.

The two black crows travel down the hallway - gawking and congratulating eachother on nothing. They ignore the light colored birds....they are of no importance. How did they get their jobs? How many times have I seen the crow fly out as I fly in in the morning? I might see her later - I might not. Take it as you wish. They do what they want.

After this week, I decided the same. "I do what I want". I will come and go as I please and dare a mother fucker to ask me about it. You want to fire me? You want my study? Take it bastards! Have fun! LOL - they'd almost deserve it. Deal with what I have to - on my salary. Im not kissing ass. It's not me. I work to live, not live to work. I want to enjoy my life and my family. Not as some whore to the industry company that consume my life. I really just dont give that much of a shit. Fuck a carrer at this point. Just give me a good goddammed day and Ill be happy. Its all we get in this world sometimes to keep us going...a loving partner, a good friend, a fond memory...family....then rest is all bullshit. At least right now. God help us in the next few yesrs....Xenu, Buddah, Allah, whoever. We are destroying ourselves and its slowly coming to a head. Everything is fucked and its all oout fault. (All I can do is laugh)

So, back on subject - I left a nice "apology" letter on the copier. It lasted a day. Those who know me knwo that i was being a complete ASS. The naive ones think I'm sincere. Wooha.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Hey there...I totally agree with living your life, not just living to work. But how do we change it now? Our society is set around that system and we miss out completely. Lets move to another country! Who's with me???