Cleveland is already ahead. I have to be discouraged....but there seems to be a pattern starting already.
Brian's b-day party was last night. It was a great time from what I remember. I got him 2 video game rockers and rid of the love seat that took up the whole room....Mario paper for the Wii. Tons of beer and pizza for the gamers and the rest of us girls sat outside chatting and drinking. Andrea brought a bottle of Irish whiskey and MY GOD after that - I could have been mud wrestling where the neighbor's pool used to be and wouldn't have known it.
I remember staggering to bed at about 230 am. It was late, the house was packed with sleeping drunks. You want to hear some crazy shit? With Ali those guys over here, my house was NOT a mess. not at all. I maybe picked up few glasses and threw away the pizza box, but all in all, Ive don't a better job on fucking up my house sober, lol.
I missed Ronnie immensely. I left him messages, praying he would show up oven if only for 5 minutes. I guess he was not allowed to come because I told him it was really a no kids arty - lots of drunk folks cussing loud and staggering around. I'm sure since that baby couldn't come, Lisa wouldn't come - therefore Ronnie was not allowed to come. He was the best man at out wedding, He has been a friend of ours since 1995. Its amazing how wrong I was about how Strong he was...what a disappointment.
Anywhoo - i guess Ill hope off and watch the rest of this game. its actually 13-14 not. Lets pray.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry I missed that party!! We need to start our card parties here soon...I am dying to have some fun on my weekends!!!
Post a Comment