Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally - 5 frikkin minutes to blog.

My cat is crazy. I love her more than I ever realized I'd love a cat. She is 2.6 lbs of pure fireball. I bought a cat jungle gym at meijer. The best $15 I ever spent. If I had to describe it, I would compare it to some sort of contraption at Chucky Cheese - yet for cats. Hysterical. The other morning, I awoke to a shriek. What!!!!! I yell, out of a dead sleep. Brian says, "The cat bit my toe" I laughed so hard I was fully awake. I watched her do loop D loops all over the dogs - they don't know what to make of her. She treats Katie as a surrogate mother. She attempts to nurse from her, sleeps curled up in whatever crevice she can find on her body. She slaps them around, jumps on their backs, swats their face...then they rest. In the early hours of the morning, she wakes them up to start all over again. It's at least bringing Katie out of her shell, which is a great thing.



Work, on the other hand, blows balls. I attempt to be defiant in a professional way - if that's possible. I love to bitch about that place - its fun. To be honest - I don't even care anymore. I laugh. I've been laughing since last week because....well, honestly, it gets better and better each day.

I took over the copier yesterday afternoon. I was slick - they'll never find me out. :) (That's is unless Margo or Jason let the cat outta the bag). So I can say I'm done with my huge copy project that had HR's panties all in a bundle. You know, I did work at Hell's Pit (UC) for 7-8 years and hated everyday I worked there. BUT - they never told me I couldn't use the copier. Never. LOL. I've NEVER been banned from a copier before. So, there's one more thing to add of my list of weird.

1 comment:

Margo said...

So...when are we going to start our own business??? I am sick and tired of dreading coming into work and wasting my days away here when I would love to figure out something I am passionate about and would enjoy doing. I am just so disapointed in what life has offered (not Maddex) in the area of careers...I am sick of it all.