Thursday, October 25, 2007

Got you all in check...wooha!

Hell yes! I actually have been able to control the screaming demon in my head here at work! It has actually "clicked"! I just got off a sponsor call with the Devil and her minions...my blood pressure is normal! Im not even mad just a little bit. The lead on this crock o' shit study IS a dumbass - but she is harmless. In fact - It so fucking cool to have the pressure off me at least for today.

In fact, I'm thinking I'm going to be left alone....this may be stupid as hell on my part, but I get the feeling they do not know that I exist right now. Until they get theirfirst patient in, they will ride the boss and the CRAs. Its better that way - the very reason I am in neither of those two jobs.

On a lighter note, this weekend has some fun shenanigans in store for me. Saturday we plan to go to Kings Island for Fear Fest (or whatever they are now calling it). Its only $25 to get in all day and that's good for KI. I think general admission is like $42. Considering Id rather smoke crack than pay that, its best I go this weekend.

Sunday is one of the biggest games in Cincinnati: The Bengals vs The Steelers. I have a $50 gift certificate to Arnie's on the Levee - I plan to go there, drink like a fish, and heckle the Steelers fans. We had better win - or else I'm never going to hear the end of it. I bought my neighbor a t-shirt at the Cincinnati Shoppe that says, "Even God hates the Steelers". I wish I bought myself one too!

I'll be off on Monday and that is a beautiful thing. I love having a 3-day weekend each week - it kicks ass. It hasn't stopped me from going to the gym, which I was worried about. I'll likely go to the gym Monday and swim laps...then take the rest of the day for myself. I cannot wait. I wish today was Friday.

At least tomorrow is Friday. I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments: