Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm a slacker, and I'm proud of it.

I have completely lost all interest in work. I have busted my ass this week for these ungrateful bastards. I'm done. Yes, I could do CRA minutes and listen to the demons for a while, but why? There's no reason to ruin a perfectly good upcoming weekend. Besides, all the bitches are out of town in swanky Beverly Hills anyway.

I have one event on my agenda this weekend (April's wedding Friday Eve)and that is all there will be....because otherwise, I'll be:

1. Sleeping
2. laying on the couch watching tv
3. laying on the couch watching a movie (def. the Undead....just got it)
4. Making myself lunch. Or shit - maybe a drive thru for a change.
5. Reading the rest of World War Z (no matter what you say Sarah)
6. sit in my "me" room playing Super Mario All Stars....or staring at the wall.
7. surfing the net (NOT work email)
8. watching all the sorry sad suckers driving to and from work on both Friday and Monday.
9. possibly drunk
10. not answering any phone whatsoever.

My head hurts, my feet stink and I dont love Jesus. OK?

I just need a frikkin break. Theresa and I were talking about getting massages....man could I use one of those. One with the hot rocks on pressure points. Alas, no money. At least not for that. I'll invest in what will last the longest this weekend. It will likely be beer.

Happy Weekend! (I'll drink to that!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend, I read World War Z over the summer, its freaking awesome. I read online that its going to be turned into a movie.

Margo said...

I hope you had a good weekend...mine went too quick...I don't think Jimmy is coming home this weekend...but I don't know. As soon as I say that, he will probably rearrange his schedule to pop up. Finish that book - I know how long your reading list is about now!!!!