OK - we're watching this flick which I swore I would not watch for the following reasons:
1) Its a WWE invested Film
2) It stars "Kane" (the wrestler) as the killer.
3) Dumb ass teenagers doing stupid predictable things.
4) Torture flick....?
5) Victorious or disappointing ending...?
The movie starts off setting up for "Big Daddy". You get a glimpse of what they are in for. Next - Its Juvy Teens with attitudes and grande cahjones. Community Service. They must rehab an old hotel, under minimal supervision, of course.
First of all, the set up is pretty good. Enticing, wants to draw you in. Storyline - not bad. Kane is a scary villain. I was afraid it would be a torture movie. Well, it is torturous....but not like say, Hostel or House of 1000 corpses. Its more a slasher movie, with a teentsy weensy bit of torture.
Overall - It reminds me of a mix of Red Dragon, Wrong Turn, and Texas Chainsaw from another dimension. It shows bits and pieces of his past and it all comes together in the end.
Out of 5 - I give it a 3. I paid $6 for it and I feel it was worth it.
Anywhoo - off to watch I love NY 2 on DVR. Nighty Night!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and your scary movies...I didn't make it to Hollywood in Colerain last night, but I am going to try tonight. I am such a dork...I never have the energy to stay up and watch movies, but I love em!!! (I was trying to find some nice kid ones, like the Secret of Nimh...NOT slasher movies like you!!! lol)
Post a Comment