I've been feeling unusually squirrelly since I got back from vacation.
I'm not sure if it's because I realize we are in the last month of truly shitty weather, all the shitty "weather" I've had to deal with, or all the things I have to look forward to this month. Maybe its a combination. Like a gym locker. OR - a good cocktail of drugs used to fight cancer.
I'm tired of dealing with Doctors, forms, drug samples and short term disability.
I haven't felt good in the last few weeks. I've either been sick or have been fighting something off. I could use a day without waves of nausea, my head stopped up, or coughing and sneezing.
Anderson found another way to scare the shit out of my parents, my Dad most of all. I hate him for it. He is alive only because Murder is illegal.
Ashley is still out to lunch, I'm afraid.
My Mom's workers comp doctor (biased sonofabitch) gave her a hard time about her knees. My mom hasn't been able to walk normally for almost 10 years now and has had several surgeries. When will they see she needs it?
Debbie's job has been on her balls. She did tell me however, she got sweet revenge on the bitch that causes her pain. FINALLY!
I'm tired of cold, rainy, gloomy days.
I'm tired of paying 3.15 for gas.
I'm tired of Bush. (Gov. George W)
The pets all go to the vet tomorrow. Brian and I have bets on what it will cost this year.
I'm 2/3 thru The Ruins by Scott Smith. You should be reading it now.
There are a couple of b-days to celebrate: anDREa! Tito!
Margo's wedding shower is 3/30/08.
St. Patrick's Day is this month. Enough reason to celebrate! Its one of my favorite holidays. Given the fact that I just discovered I am all Irish (with a slight hint of Sioux Indian - my great grandmother was full blooded) I plan to test my liver. Anyone care to join? We start down in Covington, Main Straus, at 9 am - Cock and Bull. You won't be disappointed.
Anyone want a cookie? Laces out!!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"Given the fact that I just discovered I am all Irish"
Good for you!! I always knew I liked you for some reason.
I am ready for better weather too...weather that requires no heat!!! That really blows about your dad...I can't believe they did that to him. I hope Ashley can start to see that she really doesn't have much of a future with that guy and his family. She has too much ahead of her to start closing open doors in her life and making her life miserable. St. Patty's day is a great day...I need to get something green for Maddex to wear!!
well then, i would love to join you and see you guys, i miss you bith. i am bored.
Post a Comment