It happened one night when we were all fucked up - Ramsey, Yusef, Petri, Brian, Ronnie, Tito and myself. Tito laughed because I was the only person Ronnie ever listened to. Tito and Ronnie woudl be in a shouting match and Tito would say - "Fuck it Ronnie - leave me alone about it you dumbass" - in which Ronnie would follow her around mocking her just to piss her off, you know your typical brother/sister like relationship.
Tito would say, "Tracy? Will you make this mother fucker stop before I break his goddammed face?" So, Id say, "Ronnie fucking quit, man. STOP. Its annoying. And he would obey. I always felt like a sister to Ronnie - so whenever he'd be running off at the mouth I tell him to shut the fuck up and he would. So, we all laughed about it and Ramsey said, "Well, You are the Godfather." Hence the joke.
So here I am bored as hell today. Not wanting to work on this beautiful Friday afternoon. So I checked out this Movie Personality Test off Jason's recommended website and this is my movie Personality:
LOL - Funny as hell.

No comments:
Post a Comment