I should have known.
I really should have known. Nothing ever lasts. Whatever it be: happiness, clothing, food, TV, a job, a car... you name it - gets yanked out from underneath you without warning.
Doesn't that suck ass? How many times have you grown so accustomed to having something then have it just disappear? Just when I was having a good frikkin week.
Example:
Frank's Chili Lime Hot Sauce. Gone - at least from all greater Cincinnati stores.
Make up. I find something that actually works on my skin and looks presentable and they discontinue it. Mary Kay is notorious for this.
My favorite lotion in the world - Olay Ohm - Discontinued.
They closed the Macaroni Grill. What the fuck is this world coming to? Jesus H.
My Blazer needs a new converter. $200 of my Gov't rebate gone. I swear - I truly believe that my car knows when I have extra money so it can bail on me.
Arcades. I used to LOVE to go play games. Now the only place to get that thrill is Chuck E Cheese. Hold the spinal meningitis, please.
Warm weather. We have nice sunny - HOT AS HELL days and today it says it's 45 degrees. Thank you Zeus. Thanks a lot.
Showbiz Pizza. Zantigo's. Chi Chi's. Rio Bravo Cantina.
Then there are the things that you pray to ANYTHING to get rid of - but it keeps coming back - like some sort of black cancer infecting all that is pure and right in this world.
Example:
The McDonald's McRib sandwich. There really is a reason it's not on the regular menu. They'd go out of business if that's all they sold. Either that - or the person taking my order everytime knew how I felt about the McRib and deliberately gave me one with pieces of gristle that got stuck in my teeth. I think the truth is obvious. They are just plain nasty.
New Kids on the Block. ok Ok OK! I know. I was a fan too - WHEN I WAS 12! Let it go guys. They are old. If they wanted to make a comeback - they needed to change the name of their band and leave out, say, Danny, Donnie, Joe, John...and Jordan for that matter. Too many D's and J's....seems like some kind of cult to me.
Tia Calwise. Won't that bitch just fucking die already? The way she bragged on how much Jesus loves her - you'd think he'd "taken" her by now. If there is a Jesus, I'm sure he will keep her on Earth as long as possible. Lucky us.
Poison Ivy. Even though I don't have it horribly - I have patches of it.
Mullets. THEY ARE NOT COOL. I repeat. THEY ARE NOT COOL. Not the Jeri-curl mullet. Not the Latino Waterfall Mullet. No, not even the Billy Ray Cyrus Mullet. Those with mullets should be fined and forced to a military buzz cut. Its for their own good.
This concludes my broadcast day.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude, I gotta give you big emphatic AMEN on arcades (and most of the rest, but particuarly arcades for me). I do miss a good arcade. I like D&B well enough for a good fruity drink and some fun, but even that isn't what it used to be.
You are so right...everything you want to stay, leaves. Everything that drives you nuts, stays. When is Karma ever supposed to come back around GOOD to you??? Seriously, if there is a GOD, he must have a HUGE sense of humor with toying with my life. It isn't funny anymore!! LOL
yea, i had this thing called sanity, that shit left me while ago, but here i am happy as dree
Post a Comment