Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Glutton for Punishment

Fuck you and your mom. I'm so tired of this shit.

Eat shit and die corporate America. All you money grubbing whores who make your job your life - FUCK YOU. Wear your power suit and high heels, carrying laptops and talking into your blue chips. If you wear a suit, you work for the MAN. I don't care who you are or what you say.

This cant be normal. How much shit can one person take, huh? Tell me. Any takers cause I'm really fucking angry and could use the advice if you couldn't tell.

FUCK YOU KENDLE INTERNATIONAL - here is what I think of you thanks to the first amendment. Eat shit and die.

Core values? What fucking core values? Does this mean to get money how ever the fuck you want it?

I dare one more condescending mother fucker to call me at home after work hours to tell me that I did something wrong. My life doesn't revolve around a meaningless job that is a fucking PIT of despair. WE are the reason normal Americans cant get the meds they need, its US Govt.

No one there cares about me. No one. Not HR, not my boss,. not m y PL NO ONE. They could give about as much a shit as if you dropped a paperclip.

They give me a task that is easy for someone like me although its a ton of minutes. Which are all boring and time consuming, My boss in NEW YORK - Yeah you big apple sons of bitches. Se could give a fuck less.

For the last six months I have been two people. Me and Brian. Brian hasn't been able to be himself in six months. He is on medical leave because a bad child hood and life LIKE THIS happens to people. He snapped and I'm right fucking behind him.

I have a one on one with Stephanie my boss tomorrow and believe me, she will hear more she ever cared to know. Can she do anything? No. But I will make her listen as many times as I can get my mouth in her ear.

I just got a raise and promotion and I cant even be happy about it. I'm so ready to jump off the fucking top of the Carew tower you wouldn't believe it.
'PMS - this isn 't me in ovulation. Its not even a bad day. Its not A BAD WEEK. Its fucked up shit and its my life everyday.

A day in the life of me, the ignored middle class American fucked and stroked by all.

My day starts at 8. I get up check my email - pissed off already. They are accusing me of thongs I didn't do - telling me they told me to do "something" when they didn't and I had no email confirming it. It makes me look bad.

The fact is - no one knows where I am coming from. No one. Because even if you think you have it down, there are things you will never know nor would want to know. I have had to be MEGA bitch for 6 months to keep my husband from being fired from his job due to a mental illness. Let me quote: "Dear Tracy, I am really disappointed that I have not received the last client call minutes by yesterday COB as promised by you - see below email - and even not today - despite of my reminder sent earlier today. I would like to obtain a justification for that. Regards Klaus"

Justification? Now, how shall I proceed counselor?

1. Learn punctuation bitch
2. The world doesn't involve around you
3. Minutes are outdated and GAY. WHY TYPE WHAT YOU CAN STORE AS A WAV. FILE ON A SERVER?????
4. Klaus is not a cute name ass wipe. In fact you sound like the fish Klaus on AMERICAN DAD. Die bitch die.

Until the day that I hear that he has done the following, Ill be ready to throw a brink at his Hitler loving head of his:
1. a newly diagnosed spouse with a mental illness. Do you, asshole? I am expected not to let it effect my life.
2. Sit on the phone three hours during a business day to speak with a human at the insurance company. They are open the same time of day and your spouse is medicated.
3. Call your spouses HR every week to ensure all info is updated.
4. Explain to all your friends and family members why you are the biggest nut case since Howard Hughes.
5. Work off a piece of shit computer that has half the capacity of my Sony Vaio and mine was cheaper.
6. Call everyone you owe money to - from Duke Energy to the Cincinnati Enquirer as to why you cant pay them the amount they'd like.
6. I'd like to hear how he would like to live on one salary when our countries going the fuck under as it is.

You know what? Fuck this. Fuck it ALL.

I will never be a corporate whore again. Ever. this job sucks the fattest dick ever. I thought it was different, like say, Jarrod, but it wasn't, Its turned out to be just about as much fun as he was.

See you at dawn for a cigarette.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I am with ya...I am so sad that they are giving you so much shit at the same time as all the other stuff you are going through. They do NOT care about you or your home life. They really don't. They just care about THEIR evaluations which equals more money for THEM. It will NEVER get better...not this job, not any...not the economy...not LIFE. It all SUCKS!!!

John Boy said...

Mrs. Tracy. So sorry to hear you are having such trouble.

You know life really can get rough sometimes. I can't pretend to fully know how hard things are for you, but as it seems, things are bad.

I don't usually give advice to others, but it may help you if you take some time to really think about what you want out of this life, and what purpose you hope to fulfill. Having a strong sense of purpose helps me get though the thicket. Also, maybe you could find a job that doesn't cause so much additional stress.

Well, I know we don't have such friendship ties as the olden days, but you should know that I do think of you as a dear friend. It would be tragic for me and all your other friends if you were to drown in a pool of stress and not reach out for help. And there is nothing wrong with needing your family & friends to step in with support in whatever form they can offer. All people need it from time to time. Certainly you have many good people in your life that have your back.

Take care Tracy! Don't let this get you down too much. Things are sure to get better.