Monday, June 16, 2008

Spring cleaning for the brain

As I mentioned in my post Free Bird, I am a free soul from the man for a month. I have been stretching my wings rather quickly and efficiently. Ive been making the most of my time - a month seems long until you start creating a list of things to do.

Tomorrow I am getting my third tattoo. I asked my dad to go with me since everyone else has to work. He totally disagrees with all things having to do with tattoos, but when I told him it is my third, for my 30th, he told me to call him tomorrow and he'd tag along. I think it would interest him. He doesnt have one and I know he'd like to witness one.

Ill post pictures of it once it is done. It will be my b-day gift to myself. Ive been celebrating my b-day since Friday night, lol. Today I went to the Beach with Sarah. She got off at noon - we were there by about one pm. We packed a cooler and made trips in and out to eat. We stayed for a full six hours. The weather was terrific and we had a great time. It was nice and hot so the water felt good instead of like punishment.

Why is the sun so draining? I swear, I am so tired right now I could lay my head back and go to sleep. I think that's what Ill do.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I am so jealous...I want to go to the BEACH!!! LOL Send me a pic of your tattoo on my cell phone!! I hope you have a great birthday, I miss seeing you online!!!