After watching marathons of A Haunting on Discovery and The Universe on History Channel...I felt inclined to write some about my thoughts and experiences on the subject of Life & Death.
I went to New Orleans when I was about 10 years old with the family on vacation to visit relatives. On Bourbon Street, we all passed by a bunch of shopfront stands that bore tables with all kinds of odd things: Skulls, incense and candles, amulets, wicker trolls, statues, interesting objects hanging throughout...oils, soaps, you name it. It frightened me, yet called to me. An old black man, stick thin was sitting outside a shop door. He was blind, his eyes were white. He stared at us when we walked by. I couldn't look away. I could see he was 'hearing' us and it was creepy. My mom wouldn't let me close enough. Since then I have always been intrigued.
I'm not a psychic. I'm not a clairvoyant. I can't walk into a "haunted" zone and talk to "spirits". But I can say that in my 30 years, I have had some very strange things happen to me.
As a Tween, I felt nerdly powerful with a Ouija Board "handed down" to my friends and I. For about 6 months we were into it heavy. I learned all I could about communicating with the dead and finding loved ones or lonely spirits wanting to talk. (FYI - I did not perform any activity with such items in my mom's house out of respect. My mom is a witness and had she of known, I might have been destroyed then and there.)
Did you know you can draw a Ouija design on the ground with chalk and use a stone as the eye?
Did you know you could you can make one on paper or poster board and use a shot glass as the eye?
Did you know you can make your own Dowsing Rods with coat hangers?
All of the above work nicely. I should know. I have to learn everything the hard way.
Any object you desire can double as a portal, a gateway or relic if that's the intended purpose of the object.
I have voo doo dolls. I bought them at a shop at the beach last year. I'd be lying if I said I bought them thinking they wouldn't work. I know better. I also know not to fuck with something I don't fully understand. I did some research on the subject. I found out these particular dolls are manufactured in China, and they have been outlawed in Thailand according to this article due to black magic practices. I was right after all.
At first, I kept them hanging together on a small chain until I had the time to look into them. My first experiment was on a someones asshole significant other. Tho at times it seemed to work, it really didn't work the way I wanted it to. I found a book explaining several reasons why my little pranks wernt working. So I went a different route.
Subject #2 was an accident - kinda. This one worked with hilarity. I'm afraid it came back to bite me in the ass though. It was still so worth it. I cannot give details of any sort on this one. Just trust that I say it would have been a one in a million chance of this happening otherwise.
Subject #3 was binded because #3 was annoyingly riding my (and my undeserving teams) ass for no reason. Subject # 3 was later fired from their respective job.
That kinda got the cranks turning. Though the reasons #3 was fired was obvious, I found it highly coincidental that I had binded her several days prior to this. I figured that I'd hang up my hat for a while and find a new hobby to interest myself in. After all - it did kinda creep me out.
The big one came from no where. No pre-panning or thinking. I hadn't thought about my dolls in weeks. A few remain on my key chain - my favorites, but they were not on my mind at the moment. I was walking out of Tower Place Mall that exits onto fifth street. I was walking with my normal "camping" gear. I go thru the door and looking behind me, I see two younger women close enough to hold the door for - so I did and smiled. I smiled dammit.
(Believe it or not I can be nice.)
The first girl looked me dead in the eye like I had just called her a cotton picking nigger loving whore (she was black). No smile, just a look of pure un - adulterated hate m-0 for no reason. I held the door and she caught it as she walked behind me. Our hands didn't physically touch, but we were touching the same object at the same time.
Our eyes did not leave each other as I walked over to my place to wait for my ride. I had my keys in my hand. The Misfit was the first thing I felt and instinctively latched onto it. Holding in the anger from this rude passerby was too strong for me to ignore, given a bad day and shitty events. Holding my glare as she passed I thought, "Well, fuck you bitch. I do you a favor and you look at me like that? I hope next time you need a favor, its done likewise to you." I clutched the doll with anger as I watched her walk up to the next block, friend in tow. I continued to stare in disgust at the back of this person because of her ungratefulness. I watched them continue for another block. When she and her friend hit Walnut street - I watched her friend grab her back out of the street while a car rushed closely by her.
Yes, of course it could be a coincidence.
I've considered all circumstances.

2 comments:
Tracy. Interesting post. I have much to say about this. Much more than I’m going to say here.
The human mind is a powerful thing. It is not so much the dolls or any other ritualistic item. The dolls are merely a tool to help your thoughts become focused so that you may create.
When your thoughts are sharply focused your energy is clearly projected, where it may manifest not only in your physical actions, but in the world around you.
There are many ways to focus your thoughts; meditation, prayer, chanting, ritualistic motions etc… Certain practices work better for some than others, and some who have mastered their mind need little or nothing to help them focus.
Your mind is something of a transceiver. Careful what you communicate to the world, whether it be via simple thought, word, or full physical action. Everything you pass into the world eventually comes back, as you are a part of this universe and everything in the universe is cyclical.
Making your reality is what your mind is for. For instance, if you believe in a better world, then it will begin to happen for you.
I have my doubts about things like that...but it really intrigues me. I would be curious to research more on it and hopefully have the 'luck' you have had with it. Then again...not everyone is able to pull things off if they don't have that 'talent'.
Post a Comment