"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! "
And so it goes. My doctor agreed with me. I am two people. He would like psychiatrist to confirm it, but at least I know there IS a problem, and I'm not over the rainbow crazy - even tho it feels so.
I took care of all the paper work needed for a months worth STD and have tied up my lose ends. I could give a fuck less for the next 30 days.
Dear Work: KISS BOTH SIDES OF MY ASS. That's right. I'm FREE!

3 comments:
well, hels yeauh!
Good for you...I am so happy for you!!!!
We need trees. Twice as long as a man.
That long huh? Some men are longer than others.
Your mother's been telling stories about me again boy, hasn't she.
Post a Comment