You know, as of yesterday I felt like a day off during the week would motivate me. Flex time just might be the answer to my irritation at work. It is not.
I still hate these sons of bitches more than ever. A day off has not helped.
Yes Jason, you were right. The first week at this sucks the biggest dick imaginable. I can only hope this feeling passes.
I awoke this morning glad it was Tuesday already, but here I sit, 20 minutes before I used to leave and want to throw my chair. The Internet is down. I have an hour and 15 minutes left of this shit with no Internet. By the way, I’m finished working for the day. I can’t seem to motivate myself to call one more stupid person.
This has ruined my plans. At least I can type what’s on my mind and upload it later that is, considering they aren’t banning us from everything known to man. I have so many problems with companies they try to treat their employees like kids.
1. “They” blocked my space. This was not smart. It was my only outlet during the day that kept me from going postal. Thanks to Jason, I found this and may be able to survive. So, why can’t I use my space? I don’t smoke. I don’t take my two 15 minute breaks a day. So the fuck what if I want to check my messages? If my work is declining, tell me. Don’t block every other sonofabitch who can’t balance their work/Internet habits. Punish those assholes, not me.
2. “They” blocked you tube. All I can say is: Hey “They”! Fuck you!
CHRIST – Can I not be trusted to know when I should be doing my work or not? Fuck N A. I’m going to start bringing in my Nintendo DS if this continues. I swear to fucking god – if they plan to treat me as a child, Ill act like one. I’m damn good at it too.
The saying goes” The most dangerous man is the man with nothing to lose”.
That “man” is me. I really don’t care. I just don’t fucking care. Fuck your drug, fuck FDA approval, fuck your enrollment logs, and fuck your HR department as they are either racist or liars. Fuck parking downtown, fuck your measly bonuses, fuck your raises and while I’m at it, fuck your mom too. I think that about covers it.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen sister!!! I agree with EVERYTHING you are saying...I only wish I had the resources to back up just leaving and letting em have it! I would walk out with you!!!
Post a Comment