This is my first week of flex time. As warned by a fellow coworker on the same schedule, it apparently sucks the first week. I do not doubt this. As much as this will rock, and I'm thanking myself over and over for going thru with it so I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow, I know its gonna hurt come Tuesday.
But I don't have to worry about that until tomorrow night :P
I plan to take full advantage of tomorrow. I will get up early, (not too early, 9ish) and go to the gym. Then have lunch with my mom and come home to lay on the couch, alone until 700 when Brian comes home. I am so excited I don't even know what to do. I cleaned the entire house today and got laundry in ready to go piles...so I don't even have to do that. I hope I end of Bored. I have'nt been bored in I don't know how long. Maybe Ill actually get to finish up that book. Watch a movie I haven't seen yet.
The only thing I am slightly worried about is keeping my commitment to the gym the other days. What you may or may not know about me is the fact that I do not want to leave the house again once I'm home. I have to go to the gym straight from work or it doesn't happen. This means, Ill be getting to the gym now when every other asshole sonofabitch goes. with my 5 day schedule, Id be off at 330 - and working out at 4. The place is empty. BUT - by the time i leave 530ish - its crawling with sweaty people.
Ill see how it goes. Maybe Ill go on off times. I work out 3 days a week religiously. Monday is a definite, but what other two days? Maybe Sunday and Weds..... who knows. Ill feel it out. I wont quit though, no worries there. I just don't want anything to make me want to dread it.
This has been the most relaxing weekend Ive had in a long time. Ive needed it so bad. Ive needed such a break - wow. it feels so good to do absolutely NOTHING. I know this wont last for long, but hey, Ill take it when I can get it.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey there...glad to hear your weekend was relaxing and I am cussing both you and Jason out today for choosing the same damn day to be off!!!! I am HATING it here today...bored out of my mind...not motivated to do ANYTHING!!!! AHHHHH!!!
Post a Comment