I am not sure, but I think I have a friend hanging around in my new office.
It turns my stereo on. Not the radio, but chooses a CD and song to play (not just the first song on the disk). This has occured on 5 seperate occasions at different times during the day and night. It likes the Beatles mostly.
The first time was in teh middle of the night. It was Jimi Hendrix, Are you Experienced....Brian got up and went in and turned it off.
The second time, I was downstairs closing the house up for the night. When I went upstairs I could hear the Beatles blasting, Penny Lane in my office. I asked Brian, WTF, he explained he thought it was me. When he realized it wasnt, he left it on for me to see.
The third time, I brought my sister Jessica in to see my office. We couldnt hear it until the door was opened, but Lucy in the Sky w. Diamonds was playing. She looked confused,"Did you leave this on?" When I said No, her eyes bulged.
The fourth time was yesterday. I was sitting in the living room talking to my sister Debbie on the phone and I hear Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club playing. While on the phone with her, I walked upstairs and turned it off. I took all the CDs out. But I didnt unplug it. Why? Because I didnt want to take a chance on seeing it come on unplugged. Im not mentally ready to deal with that.
Even though I had taken the CDs out of the stereo and turned it off, I went in this morning to find it on again. It said NO CD, but would have been playing one had there been one.
I'm gonna hope for bad wiring here.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow - i'm a tad bit freaked out too!! I would leave it plugged in too - then you CAN blame it on wiring - for now at least!
uh oh... that's all I gotta say... uh oh
That was just mean...taking away the CDs...now what are "they" going to listen to? Apparently they don't like radio. Unplug it and call that show Hauntings!!!
Post a Comment