sucks.
It's 2:30 in the morning and I feel like I've drank a pot of coffee. I can't turn my mind off.
Sigh.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To infinity - AND BEYOND!
I'm not your average Jane. I have strange obsessions and weird quirks. Those who know me well, thankfully, love me anyway.
3 comments:
You aren't the only one awake at 2:30!! Elijah hasn't been sleeping, so therefore, I haven't been sleeping - ugh!!!
Jesus...thats a crappy feeling!! I slept for the first time in ages and all because of you, and here you didn't. I feel like shit...that should have been you! What are you doing this weekend?? Nate's bday is this weekend, so thats what everything is centered on. Thankfully we have Jimmy Joe too...so that's a plus. I hope yours is good...I think we need to start a card night - seriously!!!
You are SERIOUSLY slacking on the blogging!!
Post a Comment