Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight

If you are reading this now, you must do the following:

1. Go to Movietickets.com and reserve your seat at your nearest theater (my preference is Rave) to see the most quality movie of the summer. Not only does it have our dearly departed Heath Ledger, we also get to view Christian Bale in all his HOT glory.

2. Log off and leave for the theater.

3. Sit and enjoy.

4. Go home and bang that certain someone and pretend he's Batman.

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste, my friends.

Yours in Christ,

Tracy

1 comment:

Margo said...

Seriously...do I have to see Batman? I don't think I have seen a Batman since Michael Keaton was "the man". I will take your word for it and see it though. I am always up for a movie, either good or bad.