The bad news first. For those of you who knew Brian's dog Otis...he had to be put to sleep this week due to complications. He was 15, blind, deaf, and suddenly this week couldn't walk. After a thorough exam from the vet, it was decided. He would be in too much pain otherwise. Brian is crushed. If you think to, give him a call to cheer him up.
I've had an interview since I wrote last. My job has gotten to the point where I am hating every moment. I cant be like that again - UC almost drove me insane, I cant let this job do the same. This time tho - I will not be taking a break between jobs.
Today I learned after all the shit I had to put up with on that GOD AWFUL study, they put the damn thing on hold until April 09. LMAO, indeed, but it still pisses me off. Yeah - maybe things wernt as good as they looked after all. Fuck you Klaus. Fuck Germany. Die you Nazi bastard.
Back to the interview...I was so stoked they even called me. The job will be slightly more difficult than what I'm doing now, but it would be such a good career move. It would get me out of the medical field all together which would be great. Isn't it sad that I spent all that time in college studying to help people medically - now I want to help people off themselves. I have little contact with people I work with and when I do it is usually via email or telephone. I cannot go back to dealing with patients and doctors face to face. I'm too much of a smart ass in my old age. I could humor them when I was younger, now I know its because they ARE assholes.
As you can tell, things have been tense and stressful. This is labor day weekend. I'm hoping I can unload some of the stress I've been carrying around. Have a safe fun weekend!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
shiiiit, i'll be cawling yall up... sorry to hear bout bri. azyah and i will come for a visit... love yall...
Post a Comment