*sigh*
Just when things on Christmas Island were calming down.
I hate my job. I LOATHE these sonsofbitches.
K illing me softly
E gotistical assholes
N eeds to remove heads from CEOs ass.
D igging graves for the ambitious
L eaves the hard workers behind.
E xtremely Corporate.
I ts not the work you do, but the ass you kiss.
N ew people are thrown to the wolves.
T rying all the time to undermine
E mployee are expendable.
R ather shitty bonuses.
N o training and unreasonable expectations
A company full of douche bags.
T alks a good game, but doesn't follow their core values.
I t's all about the initials behind your name.
O nly cares about Fortune 500 status.
N ot worth your time.
A ssholes.
L iars. They are good at it.
Lalalalala......that was fun. AND on their time.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GREAT post...I agree 100%. I only hope to be able to leave here soon too. Will you take me with you? Where is our outcast farm anyway...we need to do some upkeep on it and get some new recruits.
Post a Comment