Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Generation

If you are reading this, more than likely you are 28-32 years old. Growing up we heard of our parents generations and by watching them during our growing years taught us what we wanted in life, so that maybe, just maybe, we can find our own little world of happiness.

My generation is full of radical thinkers and idealists. We are always reaching for the next level.

My generation is one of resturant dinners or gourmet take out. Real cooking is saved for special occasions and get togethers.

My generation plays corn hole instead of horseshoes.

My generation, though considered immature, has witnessed world changing events.

My generation keeps up with friends on computerbased programs such as Myspace or Facebook and writes emails instead of letters.

My generation understands that the church isnt always right. Religon is not to be taken lightly. Devout followers have done their research to find what works for them - not their parents.

My generation does not stay in a job for 30 years that they hate. Anyone reading this has more than liekly had more than 5 jobs since entering the workforce.

My generation expresses itself through music, art, and the written word.

My genreation lives and works in cyberspace.

My generation knows how to play hard in a fantasy world created by Nintendo, XBOX or Playstation, respectivly.

My generation questions everything; most of all, authority.

My generation uses and understands our own lingo: Blog, Chief, Pwn, OMG, WTF, for example.

"I hope I die before I get old"

1 comment:

John Boy said...

you could refer to us the degeneration... Or, weren't we generation X or something like that, or maybe we were generation drool? Lolll..

Also, I wanted to invite you to my new blogs. I have 3 blogs out here now. In addition to the one I keep on MySpace.

See ya nigga!