"I'm in a hurry to get things done and I rush and rush until life's no fun - All I really gotta do it live and die but I'm in a hurry and don't know why.." (I'm in a hurry - Alabama)
"Somethings wrong 'cause my mind is fading - And everywhere I look There's a dead end waiting.. Temperature's dropping at the rotten oasis.. Stealing kisses from the leperous faces..." (Beck - Devil's Haircut)
Extreme ways are back again...Extreme places I didn't know. I broke everything new again...Everything that I'd owned. I threw it out the window came along,Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea:'Perfect color me'(Extreme Ways - Moby)
"And I don't understand how I'm so understanding - I guess that that's all I can be. How are you? (How are you?)I think I can help - But I can't help myself (Shouldn't I be happy? You need my help, I usually just talk, but to myself) Oh can't you see, oh can't you see, If I help somebody, baby there's mercy for me" (Charity Case - Gnarls Barkley)
"Oh the storm and its fury broke today - Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear. The clouds and storm will in time pass away - The sun again will shine bright and clear. Keep on the sunny side always on the sunny side - Keep on the sunny side of life. It will help us every day it will brighten all the way If we keep on the sunny side of life. (Keep on the sunny side - The Whites)
"Well the white line's getting longer and the saddle's getting cold, I'm much to young to feel this damn old.... All my cards are on the table with no ace left in the hole, I'm much too young to feel this damn old" (Much to young - Garth Brooks)
"There is no pain, you are receding. A distant ships smoke on the horizon. You are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I cant hear what you're saying. When I was a child I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I got that feeling once again. I cant explain, you would not understand. This is not how I am. I have become comfortably numb." (Comfortably numb - Pink Floyd)
"She can dance a Cajun rhythm, jump like a willys in four wheel drive. She's a summer love for spring, fall and winter. she can make happy any man alive. Sugar magnolia, ringing that bluebell, caught up in sunlight, come on out singing, Ill walk you in the sunshine...come on honey, come along with me. She's got everything delightful, shes got everything I need, A breeze in the pines and the sun and bright moonlight, lazing in the sunshine yes, Indeed." (Sugarmagnolia - Grateful Dead)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment