Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Cat collects beer caps

My cat Sophie loves beer bottle caps. She carries them all over the house in her mouth. At times, I find them in strange places...then not see them again. She climbs in trach cans, despite my scolding, hoping to hit paydirt.

So - Brian and I were cleaning the house up and were vaccuming the couch/chair cushions and low and behold - under the cushion of the big chair - at least 50 beer bottle caps. She has been collecting them for weeks. I laughed til I cried. First and foremost she is cute as FUCK when shes running like a loon around the house with one in her mouth. I try to give her fake mice, but she doesnt care for them. She prefers beer bottle caps.

I love animals. They are so unique in their own way. I never did like cats. I dont say this often. I was wrong,

3 comments:

Abby said...

OH that is so funny! My cat can annoy me sometimes, and then she does something cute like that, and then I like her again! That's so funny that she wants beer bottle caps - you think she's licking the inside and getting a buzz - maybe that's why she needed 50 - to make it worth while! ha!

Margo said...

Hey there...that is hilarious!! I love cats...I wish Jimmy would let us get one. My other cat used to take and hide my hair ties...I would find them in her water bowl sometimes. You need to teach Sophie to take people's credit cards or something - then when you have parties you could REALLY make out!!!

anDREa said...

ha! yes, sophie is the shit! maybe she likes beer bottle caps because she sees you guys with them so much, is maybe a little jealous...
canthiud would do stuff like that with me, would take things he was jealous of, hide them so i couldn't find them. He would also fetch milk jufg caps and the little mik jug circles that come off when you open them. i miss him and think about him everyday...